Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Calling German loungers - Jukejive

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They are still operational but I heard they have a problem with international customers. I don't know them personally so I really can't say what this is all about.

Metatron

One Too Many
I emailed them and sent them a message on facebook. If I don't get a reply, I will pass. Shame, cause I like some of their products but I'm not going to run after them.

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
I emailed them and sent them a message on facebook. If I don't get a reply, I will pass. Shame, cause I like some of their products but I'm not going to run after them.

I emailed them regarding some shirts and I was informed they do not ship to the USA. As the site used to be in both English and German, I assume they will ship to the UK.

ChrisT

One of the Regulars
I was in this "shop" yesterday.
It's amazing, If you dream from anything Robert got it and he got your size!
and all is in a really good quality

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So did one of the american and british loungers ever get an order through? Or are they still ignoring emails from foreigners?

Methuselah

One of the Regulars
I'm considering getting something from them as an Xmas present to myself, but I've never bought from them before.
However, the country options when I go to the checkout are:

AustriaBelgium
Denmark
France
Germany
Ireland
Italy
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom

(copy & paste from the drop-down list)

Metatron

One Too Many
So did one of the american and british loungers ever get an order through? Or are they still ignoring emails from foreigners?

The proprietor got back to me and said his English wasn't the best, but he was polite and helpful.
The reply was very late and I had kind of lost interest at that point. They do seem to have some nice items though, especially the short wool jackets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy