Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can anyone tell me what this drink is called?

Adcurium

A-List Customer
My wife was at a party and had a drink with the following ingredients: Capt. Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice and Seltzer.

Anyone? Anyone?

I tried to mix a few last night but my wife had the same complaint with each batch: Not enough rum. That's usually her complaint with every drink...

Well, she said not enough COCONUT flavor. Which was her way of saying "Make it stronger." And maybe that's why we've had such a happy marriage all these years.

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Adcurium said:
My wife was at a party and had a drink with the following ingredients: Capt. Morgan Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice and Seltzer.

Anyone? Anyone?

I tried to mix a few last night but my wife had the same complaint with each batch: Not enough rum. That's usually her complaint with every drink...

Well, she said not enough COCONUT flavor. Which was her way of saying "Make it stronger." And maybe that's why we've had such a happy marriage all these years.

Sounds related to a Malibu Bay Breeze.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters