Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Candy cigars & cigarettes for Halloween

Noindex

New in Town
Yes I'm doing it again this year. After last years experiment with only one mother yelling at me, I will again hand out candy cigars and cigarettes. My garage is converted into a cigar lounge with a bar, TV, neon lights, leather chairs, sofa, etc. I hand out the candy from my garage (which the fathers always compliment me on) while enjoying a cocktail and a real cigar.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Interesting how the fathers compliment you, but at least one mother got angry. lol

My Uncle owned a small drugstore while I was growing up, and candy cigarettes were my candy of choice when I visited (I was allowed one piece of candy - they obviously knew me well ;) ). I still don't smoke, but still love the candy cigarettes. :essen:

Noindex

New in Town
I don't smoke cigarettes either, but I do smoke cigars. When I was a kid we all used to buy the candy cigarettes at 7-11 and we all turned out just fine. I told the angry mother last year to relax....it's just candy. One kid actually asked me if he could trade his candy cigarettes for a real cocktail like the one I had in my hand. Now that was funny.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You know, it's one of those things that falls under my, "If you don't like it, don't take it and teach your kids not to either," rule.

I guess you could call me pretty liberal but I tend to see myself as a rugged individualist. And what I mean is, if you don't want your kids to smoke, you'll figure out a way to put the fear of god in them. Candy cigarettes whould be the least of your concerns.

I don't smoke and I used to love those things.

Naama

Practically Family
Noindex said:
I don't smoke cigarettes either, but I do smoke cigars. When I was a kid we all used to buy the candy cigarettes at 7-11 and we all turned out just fine. I told the angry mother last year to relax....it's just candy. One kid actually asked me if he could trade his candy cigarettes for a real cocktail like the one I had in my hand. Now that was funny.

???? lol Well, you know, kids those days grow up rather quick.

Naama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany