Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cavanagh 7 1/2 for trade

scooter

Practically Family
I have a nearly mint 7 1/2 Cavanagh for trade, preferably for a Milan or Panama. A 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 would be the ticket for me. I tried hard to capture the color with and without flash. Neither is very successful, but if you're interested at all, I'll take one in the sunlight tomorrow. Let me know if anyone has interest. I have another Cav, and simply don't need two, and with the heat (over 100 here all ready), another lighter hat would be marvelous.

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1351.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

scooter

Practically Family
I have no need for this hat, although it is in terrific condition. Would anyone be interested in buying it for $55 plus shipping? Thought I had a buyer, but it didn't work out. PM me.

scooter

Practically Family
Sorry, been preoccupied the last few days. The brim is 2 inches, and the crown is (with current center dent) 4 inches in front and 4 1/2 inches in back. With open crown it is approx. 5 3/8 inches. Nice lush, luxurious felt!

Captain Lex

One of the Regulars
Nice hat and deal, though the brim's a little stingier than I like it.

I must ask though, what is that magnificent book it's been stacked on?

scooter

Practically Family
Well Capt., that was question I had when I first saw it. As it happens, it is actually a decorative storage box my wife found at Hobby Lobby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80