Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrity Caricatures

CharlieH.

One Too Many
Thanks folks... I think I oughta post new ones one of these days!

Diamondback said:
Nice work, Charlie. Y'know, you could probably do those of Loungers at a gathering as a fundraiser for charity, or just your college-loan fundlol ...

Why wait for a gathering when there's dozens of pictures right here? Mwahahahah!

CharlieH.

One Too Many
A little more...

Here's a little more of my favourite sketchpad fodder, starting with a certain fella of, shall I say, igneous features -

BK.jpg

Sing Sing's guards' worst nightmare-
HH.jpg

The Hatfields and the McCoys had nothing on these two-
JBFA.jpg

Aaand, the many faces of an irascible little Austrian-
PL3.jpg
PL1.jpg
PL4.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Great drawings, CharlieH. Keep 'em coming!

I knew some of them right off, but many I didn't - not your fault, though, mine.

But I knew Spike Jones right off the bat! Love that guy's crazy music! (And jackets!) lol

Lee

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
CharlieH. said:
Here's a little more of my favourite sketchpad fodder, starting with a certain fella of, shall I say, igneous features -
BK.jpg

I never metamorphic I didn't like . . . those are my sediments.
You need to find an appropriate place for these great drawings. The thing that's so cool about them is that they're drawn in a vintage style. Have you tried inking them in with India Ink? That would be the next step. They deserve to be framed and mounted!
Hmmm . . . how about W C Fields? Or Groucho? and his brothers? Bogie? Lombarde? FDR!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy