Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cervo hat on eBay

havershaw

Practically Family

I normally wear a 7 - so I I can fit into 6 and 7/8 - not easy, though. I just got a Royal Stetson Vitafelt hat or something like that - it is the most wonderful felt I have ever...well, felt. I checked out Rundquist's Optimo on the Queen Mary and that's what this reminds me of. The only trouble is that it's 6 3/4! Do you think Joe Jr. or someone could stretch it out a little? I'm wearing it now, it just gives me headaches and ring-around-the-forehead, so I can't wear it for a super long time. It's way too nice to not wear, though.

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Havershaw I hate you. Waving your vintage 6 3/4 hat in my face, and complaining about it. Some day I'm gonna get me a vintage hat, and it's gonna be the best vintage hat ever . . . yeah right:cry: Oh well.

havershaw

Practically Family

Sorry Daryl. I wasn't really complaining...I still wear the thing, after all. A 6-7/8 I can handle. 6-3/4 is a little too snug.

There are quite a few hats in your size on eBay right now - I actually passed a few up because I didn't want to get too many hats that might not be as comfortable. (Though I did still buy a few...)

Anyway, there are some deals on there right now. I got that Stetson Vitafelt for a lousy $8.00, and then $5.00 shipping. And that's the finest felt I've ever seen (although I have a Cavanagh arriving any day now).

hang in there, Daryl. I know 7 isn't as small as your size, but it's still considered somewhat small and I am all too aware of how hard it is to find good hats in those sizes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore