Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chelsea Boots?

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How about Viberg’s chelsea? AE are very comfortable, but feels too flimsy and delicate. Viberg’s are beefy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The result. Nice storebrand ones. They will surely not last that long, but the crepe-soles were the point. And I basically just like suede.

:D

Attachments

• IMGP7074.JPG
    IMGP7074.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 973
And don't listen to people, which tell, that synthetic crepe-sole doesn't work. My storebrand ones got synthetic crepe-rubber and these boots just ROCK!! Especially now, in high-summer. :)

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
How about Viberg’s chelsea? AE are very comfortable, but feels too flimsy and delicate. Viberg’s are beefy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My God! I just looked up Viberg chelseas. $700 for a pair of basic boots! I am comfortably off and fortunate in life, but I still value thrift. While I don't speak for other's choices, I can't imagine paying more that $100-$130 US for a pair of boots of any kind.

My God! I just looked up Viberg chelseas. $700 for a pair of basic boots! I am comfortably off and fortunate in life, but I still value thrift. While I don't speak for other's choices, I can't imagine paying more that $100-$130 US for a pair of boots of any kind.

Karstadt, 70 Euro... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo