Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chicks with Big Noses

ginobarracuda

Familiar Face
Christina Ricci is up there on my list too!

But Jennifer Connelly does it for me the most. :eusa_clap
Uh, before she went on a diet and lost most of her curves...

It helps that she's been in a couple of movies set in the '30s and '40s too!

Jennifer_Connelly.jpg
jennifer-connelly-3.jpg

:cheers1:

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Back in the time of the explorers

Senator Jack said:
I'm 5' 7". I used to go around with a 6' dame. I had to call the nearest hook and ladder company whenever...aaah, forget it. ;)
When the average height of a Southern European male (Portuguese, Spanaird, Italian) was 5'1" they were looking for 6' dark women in the New World. That's what they were looking/ searching for in the Amazon, and California was supposedly a mythical land of gold and tall Amazon like women. Those little guys liked 'em tall. Probably hoping they'd have taller kids.:cheers1: Hey Mario, get me the ladder for this one.:cool:

CharlieH.

One Too Many
I can't say I'm struck by a one particular feature. I usually have a weakness japanese women, girls with glasses or someone like Renee Zellweger.... I recall I once saw her wearing a yellow dress and a Veronica Lake-style do. She has a lovely voice too!

Katt in Hat

A-List Customer
Why must Sen. Boxer be called a midget? I'll give you benefit of doubt.

What are your Sterling achievements?
You got Rush and Fox on the Brane...

Bella is 20 years ago but still an anathema to you. Wake up and smell the 21st Century!

How is the current Administration doin'? 'Jes fine? See Pogo 20 years ago... :deadhorse

Lincsong said:
The girl said she was from some place called Smithtown, Long Island. Another Horn Voice would have to come from former Congresswoman Bela Abzug and that midget Senator Barbara Boxer. I heard some in New York wanted to honor Abzug with some type of memorial. I hope it's not one of those audio-animatronics like at Disneyland.:cool:

Harry Lime

Suspended
Lincsong said:
is a loud, nasal voice. Something that comes roaring out of the lungs, through the windpipe, out the nose and causes the lights to flicker. Fran Drescher comes to mind. I thought it was all a stereotype until I went to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale and talked to some girls in the bars. "HAAALOW, where are you frum? Oh, CAAALif-or-knee-aa. Well, I'm from Brooklyn, Sheepshead Bay and my girlfreind lives out on Long Island." But, I recently met a girl in Las Vegas from Queens and she didn't have that nasal horn voice. She said it was because she lives in North Carolina now and sings in a band.

P.S. A 24"-26" waist on top of 35" legs and I look like a cartoon character with my eyes popping out and my tongue rolling out to the floor.:cheers1:

All this from a guy who sounds like he goes home by himself a lot.

Harry Lime

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
We were talking about the Brooklyn Horn voice

Katt in Hat said:
What are your Sterling achievements?
You got Rush and Fox on the Brane...

Bella is 20 years ago but still an anathema to you. Wake up and smell the 21st Century!

How is the current Administration doin'? 'Jes fine? See Pogo 20 years ago... :deadhorse

here not politics. If you find those two attractive, it's a free country, put a poster on the wall. But I personally find their whining, honking voices unappealing. I wouldn't be knocking down tables and climbing over chairs to talk to either one. If you'd like to discuss Beautiful Politicians and Politics start a thread on the physical beauty of Bella and Babs. But, I don't think you should attempt to hijack a good natured thread.:cheers1: Let's see Jennifer Connolly or Bella:rolleyes: I would rather discusss Jennifer.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
HUNGER

We hunger for a good women and once we got her were just hungry.:beer:

Bella was a character and had it as well.:cheers1:

binkmeisterRick

A-List Customer
ITG said:
See if I could change one thing about me, it'd be my big nose. But it's good to see there are guys out there that don't mind some imperfections in women.

ITG, what are you talking about? When I met you last spring, such thoughts never crossed my mind! And Lauren, from the pictures I've seen, I would echo such an opinion.

I knew a guy years ago in high school who really did have a big nose, but I always thought it was part of what made him who he was. He ended up getting a nose job and I found myself disappointed that he did so. I never made fun of his nose, no need to, but I felt like he lost a piece of his character after that.

bink

binkmeisterRick said:
I never made fun of his nose, no need to, but I felt like he lost a piece of his character after that.

bink

Sure. Imagine Jimmy Durante without the big nose. Imagine Lou Costello skinny. Imagine Bogart tall. You just can't. It is what made them who they were. :cheers1:

Regards to all,

J

P.S. I still can't see it either ITG. :cool2:

Dashingemt

New in Town
Love of my life

Briscoeteque said:
I never thought I'd meet someone who agrees with me. If you can find a young picture of Meyer Lanksy's first wife Anne, that's pretty much a look I find ideal. Modern examples would be Judy Gold or Judy Greer. I say, I'm a sucker for the 'Jewess' look.

I also like pallid complexions by default. And I'm attracted to women, not girls.

My girlfriend and I like to call it the Nostril/cheek combo. She has large nostrils, and puffy cheeks that just project PURE happiness when she smiles and laughs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy