Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choose a hat

priestyboy

One of the Regulars
I've been trying to break into wearing a fedora but it seems like I just can't figure out what the best style and brim size is for me. I bought one of the LL Bean Moose River Stetsons and it's a great hat. But I look at the pictures of me in it and I look like a toad as it makes my face look very round and full. And no, I don't naturally have a full, round face.

I'd post a picture but I just can't get the thing to work on the FL to download a picture.

So I'm sure there's other threads on how to choose a hat and maybe on how to get your pictures to download. Any help or direction is appreciated.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
photobucket is easy to register on and post pics from. There is a vendor that has a style recommendation according to your face type. I do not know the link but have seen it posted before. Maybe one of the veteran members can help out with that. I think you will have success with one of the photo sites though and then you can post the pic. you will get plenty of advice if you can get a pic up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou