Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

classic cuts for fort worth

ryanc

Familiar Face
hello everyone. I have posted this already before but might as well do it again. I am a stylist in fort worth, texas. I specialize in pre 60s cut, color and styles for men and women. Theres nobody I am aware of in fort worth or all of dallas/ fort worth that can do the wanted cuts and styles i have studied and have been passionate about my work to get accuratly corret on what goes into these georgous hair dos. Where a studio called the bees knees hair studio located on the historic district on camp bowie blvd. We are in a georgous 1936 3 story house. I will start posting pics on my work and my clients. And I hope the fellow loungers that live in the area decide to come by have a look and sit and chat! For info send me a message on the lounge!

brylcreem boy

One of the Regulars
hello everyone. I have posted this already before but might as well do it again. I am a stylist in fort worth, texas. I specialize in pre 60s cut, color and styles for men and women. Theres nobody I am aware of in fort worth or all of dallas/ fort worth that can do the wanted cuts and styles i have studied and have been passionate about my work to get accuratly corret on what goes into these georgous hair dos. Where a studio called the bees knees hair studio located on the historic district on camp bowie blvd. We are in a georgous 1936 3 story house. I will start posting pics on my work and my clients. And I hope the fellow loungers that live in the area decide to come by have a look and sit and chat! For info send me a message on the lounge!

Hey there Ryan. I travel down to Fort Worth about twice a month from Tulsa. I am moving there next month, I have family over in Keller and Burleson. So can you do the old fashioned tapers from the 50s period?? I had been going to an old fashioned barber, but he retired. I wear more of a Don Draper Style, but tighter like they were done in the 50's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24