Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Reel TV app

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
If you have a smart TV like Roku and love classic movies, check out the Classic Reel TV app. I resisted looking at this for months because I figured it was mostly obscure, poor quality films. Boy, was I wrong! It's only $3 a month and there are hundreds and hundreds of classic movies on it, with more added every week. They're sorted by categories and there's a simple search function, but there's not an ability to add to a watch list. For the price, not having that is just fine by me.

I've been able to find lots of new films and enjoy some old favorites, as well. Adventure, action, comedy, noir, crime, musicals, war films...it has everything! Plus, NO ADS. That really is a wonderful feature!

Here's a bit more info on it: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/83075d798ada4f8f8b60d65858649388/classic-reel

alanwake82

New in Town
I stream most of the movies on Roku, going to try this channel only I have to do is to connect the vpn for streaming roku since my region doesn't support.
Hope the channel does not have any Ads as mentioned above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran