Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Classic Style" Article in "Classic Images"

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Just a note that an article I wrote in hopes of publication in the late, lamented "Classic Style" magazine has been published, and on your newsstands, in "Classic Images" magazine. It is a printed like a tabloid newspaper so you usually find it on the shelves near the magazine.

The article is "George Hamilton: Finding the Zen in Being A Classic." They printed just as if it was for CS with Hamilton talking extensively about his clothes, his learning about style from the classic Hollywood actors like Gable and Grant. HE also talks about how to grow old gracefully and with class. They even published the sidebar story I wrote about Hamilton trying to buy Cary Grant's last pair of shoes from Maxwell's in London.

The magazine has not posted its Dec issue on line yet. When they do I will post a link.

If you find the magazine (I have seen it at Borders), and read the article, let me know what you think about it.

I'mSuzyParker

Familiar Face
Is your magazine out? I just finished Celebration of Style and was doing a "CG" search. Let me know. I will pick up and read on vacation.

Thanks

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
I'mSuzyParker said:
Is your magazine out? I just finished Celebration of Style and was doing a "CG" search. Let me know. I will pick up and read on vacation.

Thanks

Yes the magazine is out. It is usually found with the newspapers at a Borders or Barnes and Noble since it is tabloid-sized and on newsprint.

Hopefully, the website will have the article next month. www.classicimages.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot