Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
look at the top of the page..and click on the banner where it says "classic style"...then I believe go to "shop" and you will find it there....

i done it, too...

mark the shoeshine boy

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Since this magazine is on all our backs I think we need to have a subscription drive. I'm going to Memories in Whittier tonight to hit the target audience and spread the word. I'm taking subscrption fliers.

Lindygroove on Thursday and The Derby on Sunday.

Clip board and pen. What do you guys think?

I really want this too succeed and we need all the help we can get.

http://www.classicstylemag.com/

subscribe
http://www.classicstylemag.com/shop/shop.html

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I ordered it before I was even A Lounger. Plus I ordered and received promptly from the Fedora Store the Humphrey Bogart 3 dvd set with money I was expecting for my birthday. I recommend this set even if you have the movies, the extras are worth every penny, and I'm poor!! (I got the birthday check Saturday, thank you Mommy.)

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Never heard of it

Why, who puts out this magazine?

Okay, I did order already. I miss Atomic magazine and this magazine should be a perfect fit for me. Plus, I want to support our man, MK.:eusa_clap

Sincerely,
The WOLF

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Count me in

I've paid for mine too and can hardly wait to get it in my hands. I've got several friends that I know once I show them the magazine, they'll want a subscription too!

Does anyone know if this will be coming out in the first half or 2nd half of November?

The anticipation is killing me...

Wyoming Jade

New in Town
I was wondering about the upcoming Classic Style magazine. Who are the writers? Will there be an opportunity to contribute articles? Will the Lounge be a forum for topics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot