Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classy cars

CharlesB

Suspended
POST YOURS!

I might be picking this up this week if it's still for sale
0116130104000103062008061504d555f01bb9de7fce001777.jpg

011607010307010402200806155adbf2ca299c3a5b33001e17.jpg

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
CharlesB, nice, but don't forget to take the cost of repairs/spares into consideration. The engines are a little exotic, probably even more so, outside of the UK. Older Jags and Daimlers can be picked up quite cheap due to these considerations.

In New Zealand(where I'm from), people love (older) "Jags" but quite often swap out the 6, or 12 for a 350, or smaller s/b Chev and t/h transmission due to this issue.

But then I don't live in the US, it may be different from what I'm thinking and spares and repairs are probably cheaper than in the UK.
And I guess, after all, it depends how much you're paying for the car.

Nice.
Good luck with it.
Hope it doesn't burn.

B
T

Micawber

A-List Customer
BTW: I purchased the Rolls in the photo (which was taken outside a local church) from its original owner some years back. However the car now resides on mainland Europe after I sold it a couple of years ago.

CharlesB

Suspended
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMm i still pine for the Chevelle in hugger orange with crager ss rims i could've bought a few years back
TheDutchess said:
67chevellezzzb7.jpg

My camera is on the fritz at the moment but my car looks almost identical to this one and its quite the guy magnet. ;)

warbird

One Too Many
There's a whole thread devoted to cars in the display case room. It almost always stays near the top of the page as many add to it regularly.

pgoat

One Too Many
just keep the hose away from the exhaust!!!

dollydaydream said:
a2f6_1.JPG

28cb_1.JPG

66fb_1.JPG

*drool* Any one of these will do

hehe I just noticed the orange ones match my bonnet lol
I love the top one - Willys?
Usedta have the bottom one (in lemony yellow.....and it WAS a lemon; almost always was up on blocks:rolleyes: )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters