Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CLUB SUPERNATURAL

RBH

Bartender
Last night in Memphis Harp Player Gene and I were talking about our vintage Supernatural panamas.
These are really nice old hats that need a thread all their own.
So... Supernatural owners here is the place to post !

ecadorfp5.jpg

superngb3.jpg

GWD

One Too Many
I've got a Supernatural but I need to send it to Optimo for some work. But I'm afraid because it's one of about 4 I need to send and it's going to cost me a fortune!

GWD

One Too Many
RBH said:
They are great hats arent they??:D

Honestly, I don't have anything to compare it to. But I do know that Panama hats are infinitely harder to work with than felt hats. Here are some before pictures.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

I'm struggling as to leave it as an Optimo or change it to a Fedora style.

RBH

Bartender
Bud-n-Texas said:
RBH, at this point all I have is a very nice Supernatural box, maybe one day, I will acquire the hat that will fill it. ;)
Hey Bud! Post the box!!!! Aint they cool. there is something so vintage about the Supernatural box, I have been tempted a time or two to get just another box.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
Thanks RBH, It like many of my treasures came from my secret honey hole. I picked up a Christmas Stetson box just a few months back. This is the same place I found a Borso Alessandria, a couple of Mallory's, Resistol's and my Stratoliner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy