Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CONTEST: Name my baby!

Warbaby

One Too Many
Aw, c'mon, VB - I think you should really let us name your baby. Put all the suggested names in a poll and let the loungers vote on it. Just think how cool it will be when she's older and someone asks how she got her name...

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
NicknNora said:
My first choice will be Patricia. Let us know if we get to guess more than once. lol I don't know your last name so I wonder if the name I picked sounds funny with your last name?

Flora (Florence), Grace, Nellie, Martha, Ida, Emma, Alice, Annie, Mildred, Clara and Rose are all lovely names, I think. Ethel, Cora, Ella, Carrie, Bessie and Bertha are also nice names in their own right, but they have acquired some unfortunate pop-cultural associations over the past century.

More "modern" girls names might include Barbara, Shirley, Betty, Virginia, Evelyn, Lois and Dolores, or perhaps Linda, Sandra, Carolyn, Judy, Janet, Sharon, Joan or Helen.

ClothesHorse

Familiar Face
My Family and my entry

Everyone seems to be posting some great family names here's a few of mine

Obera Naomi, Beryl Yoland, Valera Valentine, Ethel Dee (still kicking it at 94).

My Entry:

Beryl

It just oozes the classic period.

CH

Cricket

Practically Family
Vivien.

that is the name that I would like to give to my future daughter. Now, if only I could talk my husband into it.

Congrats!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou