Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cowboy up / Mystery Stetson

hats'n bands

New in Town
Hi, I'm new to the forum and thot I would post this for comments. I'm a big cowboy hat fan and finally realized I don't have to own cows or be a boy to enjoy them. I usually re-shape them to the old-west themes which I find attractive. Some I keep some I sell as the collection evolves. I pay attention to other hat styles too as my father left me with a number of different Stetson styles. Included are a few of my faves and my "mystery Stetson" recently purchased. I've seen most of the Stetson headliners, but not this one with the riding cowboy and nutria underneath (as seen below thx to DOGMAN). It's all embroidered not printed and judging from the size tag, I would presume fairly old. One shot shows the hat in its condition as found, totally out of shape. Hoping the picture loads go thru. Any info would be appreciated.
http://s611.photobucket.com/user/chuter2/media/stetson op rd nutria 007_zpsfuhmwjjf.jpg.html

Last edited:

hats'n bands

New in Town
That's it! With an Open Road shape and nutria felt. Still working on pix. PIX ARE UP! YAY! Apparently not. I'll keep trying.

Well getting pix on this site is anything but simple. eBay's simple; this not so much. I edited my thread numerous times and hopefully this time works, using Photobkt.

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Welcome aboard.
It's a hat made with Nutria fur.
The link of your pictures does not work. It takes us to our (mine) pictures folder of our (my) onedrive, not yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot