Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Cockpit A2 leather flight jackets. Military spec.

dan henderson

New in Town
I'm selling some cockpit A2 bomber jackets on ebay.

They're military issue, which is great because they have patch receivers, making it customizable.

That also makes them not great, in that people don't want to take the extra step of finding patches they like.

As a remedy, I'm having custom patches made up that will closely resemble the ones in the listing below:

The ebay listing in question

dfgaf.jpg

This is one that I just slapped together. The patches are not a perfect fit. I'll have the custom patches in and the jackets will be ready for sale by the end of March.

My question for you guys is: How do I maximize the # of eyes on this listing? I think the jacket is really cool and I want to get it out there to people that know a good jacket when they see one.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Mods if this is in the wrong sub forum, I apologize.

atomjet58

Familiar Face
What kind of leather are these? I'm looking for a Cockpit or Avirex horsehide but most listings on Ebay turn out to be
goat or cowhide or just "unidentified" which doesn't help. The pictures often don't give enough detail to tell.
For some reason there are not usually any tags specifying what leather is used.

dan henderson

New in Town
What kind of leather are these? I'm looking for a Cockpit or Avirex horsehide but most listings on Ebay turn out to be
goat or cowhide or just "unidentified" which doesn't help. The pictures often don't give enough detail to tell.
For some reason there are not usually any tags specifying what leather is used.

Goat.

Goatskin is a fine material, however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda