Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daddy-O customer service help

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I have written A Daddy-O's a few weeks ago regarding when the Stop Staring! Sydney & Blue doll dress will be back in stock in medium and how much shipping will be to Denmark (my company adress) but no answer so far. I haven't tried calling them since I am guessing it's in the middle of the night here, when it is workhours there.

Does anyone have experienced the same problem? Any helpfull tips?

Darhling

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Yes I have experienced their rather poor customer service, in so far as not replying to emails and finding it hard to get information out of them when I had an exchange (entirely their fault). I think they just don't like dealing with foreign orders, or at least they certainly try hard to give that impression. I would call and/or find somewhere else to get it from.

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
Speaking from personal experience, I have found Daddy O's Customer Service to be quite good-although I do live on this side of the pond.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Maybe try looking for it somewhere else? I haven't had the best luck with their customer service and when they shipped to me the cost and customs fees were astronomical

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
sixsexsix said:
Maybe try looking for it somewhere else? I haven't had the best luck with their customer service and when they shipped to me the cost and customs fees were astronomical

I have looked all over for the Sydney dress I just cannot find anywhere else..

thanks everybody for your replies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn