Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did I Do Good?

The 4th

New in Town
Pictures included now. I broke the code on photobucket.

Hey Hatters, Fist post, though I have lurked here for some time. Always been a hat guy, but really got bit by the bug lately moving to a colder climate where I needed to keep my head warm with a little style.

So after reading a bunch of posts, about the older Borsalinos I bought three for a combined price of $207. Brown, Black, and Medium Gray Borsalino Allesandria, that are in great shape. Having a smaller head made it easier for me to find some older hats, and they all came from the same seller who said they have been sitting in the boxes in closet for many years.

They are all clean inside and out to included the liners, they are all marked "original house" or "antica casa" on the band, with the clean wider grosgrain ribbions.

So what do you guys think, did I get a good deal or not?
Regards
Bob

Pics below if they worked.
th_BorsalinoGrey.jpg

th_BoraslinoBlack.jpg

th_BorsalinoBlack.jpg

th_BorsalinoBand.jpg

th_BorsalinoBand2.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
You have linked them from your computer directly. You need to upload them to a hosting site such as flicker, photobucket, etc., then link them here.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Welcome to the lounge, Bob. Keep working on those pics. You'll get them to work.

Open an account at photobucket.com and upload your photos to it. Then copy the IMG code to your posts here. That should get it for you.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Can't wait to see 'em! (Once you get through the hocus-pocus of figuring out how to copy & paste shots from photobucket, it'll be a snap, as promised by the patient loungers who guided me through the process.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails