Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Did I run into a Lounger tonight?

LuckyLady

New in Town
I hate for my first post to be a "omg if this is not the right place mods plz move it thx" threads, but I honestly couldn't decide where to put it.

Moving on. Tonight, 8/6, I was with friends at the local Irish pub/restaurant when a young woman came in with her beau, she dressed in a gorgeous emerald green, vintage-style halter dress, modest sweater, era-appropriate pumps and carrying an old handbag that looked like a miniature steam trunk. As my friends and I left, I stopped to gush over her outfit, she told me she got the dress from TrashyDiva.com. I got excited, thinking I'd bumped into a fellow lounger less than a week after moving to town.

So...are my suspicions correct, or did I just meet a well-dressed lady?

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
A couple of years ago, a fellow lounger showed up one morning in my lobby. I had never met him, but I easily recognized him from his FL avatar. He is a fellow North Carolina attorney and he had come to New Bern (and my office) on business. When I greeted him by his forum name, I think that he was a little taken aback. As far as I know, he’s the only lounger that I’ve ever met in person.

AF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran