Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have your airplane seat cover yet?

AdmiralTofu

One of the Regulars
I'm like B.A. Baracus... I don't fly! :eek: But if I did... holy cow. No way. I'm with Alan and ShooShooBaby -- I could find better things to spend thirty hard-earned samolians on. People have been flying commercially for the better part of a century now, and ain't nobody caught an airplane disease.

Yet. :eek:

-Tofu

Decodence

A-List Customer
Get home from teh AP after a trip, and change out of my clothes. Ick. Airports and airplanes are filled with the unwashed masses. Public transportation, more or less. Yuck.

BuddyJ

One of the Regulars
Diamondback said:
Personally, this is why I'm starting to look into chartered Lears and Gulfstreams... charter jets are much better cared for inside!

As an aircraft upholsterer through HS and college, I've worked on my fair share of general aviation plane seats. They're just as groady, if not more so, than those of most major airlines. Fly in whatever way you see fit, but from my experience, charter aircraft is often rode hard and put away wet. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner