Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

do you like these retro low cut jeans?

waingirl

One of the Regulars
Those jeans don't remind me of the 60's, definitely from 2001-2006. I saw a picture of myself in jeans in 1999, and they weren't that low yet. I do own a pair of the low jeans and only wear them out when I go out to a bar with the girls (which is about once every 4 months, hardly ever) I am looking forward to jeans having a higher waist, but I don't want my butt to look 15 inches long either. No to butt cleavage and long butts, somewhere in the middle!lol

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Check these side-zip repros out--now that's the look I go for:

dungareeoutfit001.jpg

http://queenofheartz.com/dungareejeans.html

Miire

New in Town
maisie said:
Those jeans create 'muffin top's' even on skinny people! lol Give me high waisted 40's trousers any day!:D

And don't forget the ultimate Plumber's Butt you can't escape in them too. G-string, thong, or not, it's just NOT classy.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Daisy Buchanan said:
Nope, not for me. Like the other ladies said, too tight too low, too uncomfortable. Unfortunately these jeans are the style, and I've seen too many young ladies wearing them who shouldn't.

On another note: Tooshy, short for the Yiddish word "Tuchas" (pronounced: too chus, with that cleaing of the throat sound).

Ah, yes, tushy. Now, what is the correct spelling of "polkas" (the thigh?) Because those shmattas aren't kind to those of us with polkas, either.lol

Carolie

whoa, i have low rise jeans, but they're nothing like that! o_o Even my Levi's super low cut ones ae more tame.

I'd be all for high waisted jeans, but I have a short torso and they look silly on me =(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran