Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dobbs and Pilgrim for Sale

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have several hats I want to send to a new home. These first two hats are hats I picked up when trying to find my hat groove so to speak. The first one is a Pilgrim I think came from either the 50s or 60s (probably 60s). It is in very good condition and size 7 1/8. The brim is 2 1/4", the crown stands 4 1/4" and the ribbon is 1 1/4" wide with a great design in the fabric. I am asking $60 plus shipping.

The second hat is a great little tan Dobbs that was made in the early 80s. It has very soft and easily shape-able felt and it has a felted edge. The liner is faded and slightly sweat stained and most of the embossing on the sweat is worn off but the sweat is still very soft and pliable. This hat has a 2" brim, 1" ribbon, 4" crown height and is marked a 7 1/8. I will say however that the hat does fit small. I am usually a small 7 1/8 (22 1/4" in my custom measurements) and this hat fits somewhat tight. With a fresh haircut it is reasonably comfortable on me. $65 plus shipping.

The only rear wear to the felt on this hat is on the under side of the brim where the felt looks like it has rubbed a little.

I'll get some better pics if anyone is interested. Please PM me if interested or have any questions. Thanks!

cm289

One of the Regulars
Nice pilgrim, pilgrim! PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo