Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone know what this leather jacket is?

perseus

New in Town
Does anyone know the specific model and brand of jacket Justin Theroux is wearing here?

iu

Further to this, does anyone know any jackets that are similar in style (one horizontal chest zip, cafe racer)?

Thanks

Does anyone know the specific model and brand of jacket Justin Theroux is wearing here?

iu

Further to this, does anyone know any jackets that are similar in style (one horizontal chest zip, cafe racer)?

Thanks
From the chest zip it looks like a fashion/designer piece. Nice cut though. For the real deal with a single pocket look for an HD sportster.
IMG_6792.jpeg

Edward

Bartender
Such a utilitarian style could be anything.... most likely fashion jacket of some sort?

Closest I've seen with that single chet pcoket and two zipped handwarmers (it looks like) is the Schott 641 or 141.

141:

1686516324853.png

641:

1686516349833.png

From the zip pulls and the absence of a second male stud on the neck closure, it's clear his is not a Schott, but if you want something good that is this general layout rather than the exact brand....

The other option would be something like an Aero Cafe Racer - just order it with one less breast pocket.

perseus

New in Town
Great work, thanks everyone appreciate all your replies. Especially like the alternatives considering the price of the jacket.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great work, thanks everyone appreciate all your replies. Especially like the alternatives considering the price of the jacket.

Given the current Aero sale, I’d say get one of their Board Racer jackets with just one chest pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner