Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does anyone know where I might get some discontinued Laura Mercier?

RitaHayworth

One of the Regulars
I really love the lipstick "Babylips", but its been discontinued, and I can't get it here or in the city!

Does anyone know where I can ship it from the US here to Australia?

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Rita,

Funny you mention BabyLips...my BabyLips is MIA. It's around here somewhere, I know it is, I just can't find it! I've been using HealthyLips lightly for a bit of stain and then topping with a vanilla looking gloss from Smashbox that lightens it up and "calms down" the color. It's been so long since I've seen my BabyLips that I can't recall how close the colors are but I don't usually stray too far out of a color group. I think HealthyLips is just a bit darker/more color. If it's still available, maybe you can sub?

Did you try Neiman Marcus online? They carried LM years ago when I bought mine. Maybe it's still available on their website? If not, call their customer service. If there's a tube left in one of the stores, they may be able to locate it and have you call them directly for a "charge send". (Just realized you are UK. I'd still call Neimans. Their customer service rocks and if they can ship to Australia, they'll do their best.)

I'm really surprised they discontinued BabyLips as it was one of their most popular everyday shades and often cited as a shade used in mags. (For those of you wondering...it's a muted pinky/natural color...not a red, lol.)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I would just do a google search. Google is your friend! A search for "Laura Mercier babylips" turned up quite a few places that are selling it, including Sephora, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart