Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Does my dream hat exist?

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Russ -- what a great hat! And you look good in it. Glad you didn't get that wild west hat -- a somewhat higher crown and you'd be heading for Tom Mix territory.

Art scores again!

Thanks for the photos.

karol

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is a beautiful hat Russ. If you don't mind I think I will remember that shape for the future. Quite grand!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
You now have your inspiration hat....

Russ,
What a great hat you got from Art Fawcett... The bound edge looks perfect on your fedora. Art really knew how to bring your vision to life.
Isn't it funny that one of this earths best hatters doesn't even call himself a Master Hatter. Class I'd say...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Russ

One of the Regulars

DOUGLAS said:
That is a beautiful hat Russ. If you don't mind I think I will remember that shape for the future. Quite grand!

It is a unique shape. With that shape and the thinner ribbon it is not really a golden era fedora, but I think more reminiscent of a generation or so before that time.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Russ, that is exactly what I like about it. It has a hint of a couple of my hats The Boss Raw Edge and #1 Quality. Both have wonderful shapes but since they are of advanced age I don't wear them much. I have a fondness for that shape, sort of in between a western and a fedora. You have a beautiful hat sir.SUGOI !!

Russ

One of the Regulars
After I've fiddled with it

Here is the hat now that I've reintroduced a hand shaped diamond bash and slight dents. I like it even better now.

fawcett_hat_350_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred