Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don't buy from Dockers.

Jovan

Suspended
If the quality of their pants isn't enough to draw you away... avoid simpler things they screwed up. Like a short sleeved shirt. Not only is the fabric highly NOT wrinkle resistant, the collar is so badly fused that it bubbled after the first wash. Avoid.

Jovan

Suspended
It was on sale, thought it would do its job fine for what it was -- a 100% cotton shirt for my new job. Ironing gets out the bubbling, but the fact that it's so badly fused in the collar (yes, there is a difference between bad fusing and good fusing) turns me off from ever buying from them again.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Every pair of Dockers that I've owned has begun to fray at the trouser cuffs after only a couple of washings,even in cold water. I switched to Bill's khaki's and haven't regretted it yet (except for the price being higher,but at least Bill's last).

Jovan

Suspended
I've heard many good things about Bill's. I hope to someday get a pair and see for myself. I would get their slimmest fit if the rise wasn't low. :( Higher price is always justified if the product lasts longer, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles