Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.'s clothes at auction

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Really.

They're going to be auctioned off very soon. His vintage suits, sportcoats, overcoats, tuxedos, morning coats, formal shirts, ties, dressing gowns, shoes, fedoras, homburgs, and more.

Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. was one of the best-dressed men in America during the Golden Era, so don't miss out.

Start looking here, and then go to subsequent pages:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I don't suppose anyone knows his measurements, do they?
I've read he was 6' 1". That's all I know.
Looking at Cary and Ronnie I'd guesstimate that he wore a 42, on the borderline of reg/lg.

c5410-11A.jpg

Rooster Joe

New in Town
Thanks Rudie, it worked fine. That looks like a great collection. I think I'm close to DF Jr.'s size at 6' 1" 180. Does any one out there have an idea of his size? I will give them a call in Monday to get more info. I plan to go down to NY next weekend to preview the items. It's only 1 1/2 hour train ride for me. Wish me luck!

Rooster Joe

New in Town
Hi guys's. didn't get a chance to go to nyc for the preview. However I did bid on a few lot's of pocket squares and ties. Found out I was in way over my head 1 pocket square lot went well over 800 bucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav