Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drunken hat grabbing minors...

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
And just try to take this one's!

tour_winsome.jpg

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
yeah, but marc, that guys looking a bit on the jolly side like he's had a few too many....I think even I could take him on! ;) (cool pic, btw....is it from a movie?)

shamus

Suspended
J. M. Stovall said:
Once, many moons ago I was in NYC with my family and a kid stole my Stetson right off my head from behind! Zip and it was gone. I started chasing him down the sidewalk, but I didn't realize it at the time but he had a partner waiting at the corner, and they timed it so he could dart in front of the traffic as the light turned as his buddy shoved me from the side. But this story has a happy ending, a pretzel vender saw the whole thing and grabbed the kid with the hat, he dropped the lid and squirmed out of the jacket leaving the vender standing there with an empty wind breaker. He then yelled at the teens and asked me if I was ok. After it hit me that it was pretty stupid to chase the kid anyway, we thanked him and all had a nice, warm pretzel. I had forgotten about this story until now.

that was you? Do you still have my jacket?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou