Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman B6 Sheepskin

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a very nice Eastman B6 Sheepskin in a marked Size 44. I think this is an earlier production jacket. It is in wonderful condition showing very little wear. The exterior leather is very soft and supple. Some very minor wear to the fleece and the cuff edges and waist hem.
I am culling some of my jackets. I have too many and I acquired a GW B6, so this one must go. $ 800 USD, Paypal OK. Actual shipping charges will be added. I am good with shipping outside of the CONUS.
Comes from no pets or smoking home
Here are the dimensions:
Pit to Pit Front and Back 26"
Shoulders 23"
Back Length 26"
Zip Length 23"
Sleeve Length 24 1/2"
Contact via PM or email me b6a4dtm@yahoo.com
DSCF3599-2.jpg
DSCF3602-2.jpg
DSCF3599-2.jpg
DSCF3602-2.jpg
DSCF3598-2.jpg
DSCF3600-2.jpg
DSCF3601-2.jpg
DSCF3599-2.jpg
DSCF3602-2.jpg

Richie Rich

New in Town
Up for sale is a very nice Eastman B6 Sheepskin in a marked Size 44. I think this is an earlier production jacket. It is in wonderful condition showing very little wear. The exterior leather is very soft and supple. Some very minor wear to the fleece and the cuff edges and waist hem.
I am culling some of my jackets. I have too many and I acquired a GW B6, so this one must go. $ 800 USD, Paypal OK. Actual shipping charges will be added. I am good with shipping outside of the CONUS.
Comes from no pets or smoking home
Here are the dimensions:
Pit to Pit Front and Back 26"
Shoulders 23"
Back Length 26"
Zip Length 23"
Sleeve Length 24 1/2"
Contact via PM or email me b6a4dtm@yahoo.com
View attachment 66472 View attachment 66473 View attachment 66472 View attachment 66473 View attachment 66474 View attachment 66475 View attachment 66476 View attachment 66472 View attachment 66473

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Are you the original owner? How old would you say it is? Thanks
Not the original owner. I picked it up last year and have not worn it once except to try on. No idea of how old, but it is in really nice shape. There is some very minimal wear on part of the sleeve ends and on the bottom, which I mentioned in the listing. Make me an offer!

Richie Rich

New in Town
Not the original owner. I picked it up last year and have not worn it once except to try on. No idea of how old, but it is in really nice shape. There is some very minimal wear on part of the sleeve ends and on the bottom, which I mentioned in the listing. Make me an offer!
Sending PM to your email

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner