Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Hartmann jacket up for trade // Hello to the community!

TheGerman

New in Town
Hello ladies and gentleman!

At first I would like to invite myself. My name is Philipp and Iam from Germany. Iam a fresh new member of this forum and glad to be now a part of it. I recognized this forum a while ago by checking out some product fotos and to get some information about flight jackets. I do collect myself and i would like to enlarge my collection if time and money allows it ;-)

Now I would like to use it for myself as a meber to get connected with other people who share the same interests.

My actual concern is to offer you a trade on a Eastman Hartmann jacket. I bought this jacket a few weeks ago on ebay. Now I made the hard decision to let it go. The reason is pretty simple, I made a mistake on the sizing. I really love this jacket and I would be really happy to get this jacket in a smaller size.

Facts of the jacket:
The jacket is in mint and nearly unworn condition. You could say it is new and it also has still the tag on it. I just wore it a handfull of times to be shure if it fits me and and if Iam happy with the size. The jacket has the size 46 and made out of capeskin. As you might know about the outstanding quality of Eastman you can imagine how awesome this jacket is. As I´ve mentioned it before, it is in a great shape and nearly new.

A little information on the fit:
So all in all Iam looking for a smaller size. Iam 1.85m tall and my weight is about 82kg. My chest circumfence is about 102cm. I have a good amount of room in the Hartmann jacket without looking bloated. I can easily wear a thicker sweater under it without feeling uncomfortable. But I definitly would like to have a jacket with a tighter fit. I´m looking for a jacket with the size 44 or 42, both in regular. The color is irrelevant to me. It can be a brown or a black one. So if you are interested for a size 46 and want to trade it with yours (with one of the mentioned sizes) I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Right now I don´t plan to sell it. So I definitly prefer to trade it.
Please check out the photos and let me know if you are interested.

Thank you and have a nice day!
//Philipp

Attachments

• asdgdr.jpg
    asdgdr.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 246
  • asdg.jpg
    asdg.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 182
  • asdtrt.jpg
    asdtrt.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 172