Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eastman Luftwaffe Jacket in Brown Inquiry

Deacon

Familiar Face
Good evening. Has anyone seen a brown Eastman Luftwaffe in person? And if so, could I get your impression of it?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Deacon

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm due to visit Eastman in a few weeks with a view to a D1 purchase (they are only about 3 hrs down the road from me). If you haven't had an answer by then I'll see if they've got any in stock & take a look. :) Love my black ELC Luftwaffe.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
I have a black version made many years ago. A nice jacket, fitted a bit like his A2s, slightly off the shoulder if you know what I mean though he may have changed his fits slightly these days. I had mine made without the rear pleats and zipped pockets to reprisent a jacket similar to the old British straight zip jackets of the 1960s as Lewis had stopped production and nothing else was available. A great jacket, I still have it and it fits, but I'm one of those fussy buggers that will not wear a bike jacket unless I am on a bike. The BSA is in bits and it doesn't suit riding the 'Busa' so it tends to live in the wardrobe.
In my opinio a better looking jacket than his 'Hartman' and if you requested a delete on the chest pockets a great casual jacket as an alternative to an A2. RiRi main zip works like a dream, top marks for that Gary E :thumb:
J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff