Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Knockout Knox Vagabond, 7 3/8
41bf_1.JPG
4303_1.JPG

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I finally bought something. The first one was an easy win, but the person I outbid really wanted the second. I love internal Stetson publications, so I'm a happy guy today. :D :D :D
b6d5_1.JPG

0387_1.JPG

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Will,
I was bidding on that Saddler.
We really have to work something out. There are few of us small noggin brothers here. We are simply bidding up each other on the same hats...
PM me anytime...

Rob

Gilgamark

A-List Customer
Royal Stetson

Just won my first vintage auction on eBay. Got the Royal Stetson below for $45.50. Looks like it needs a cleaning. I'm looking forward to my first DIY project. I'm adding some grays to my collection, so this should fit in well.

royalstetson.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
The mode edge did it for me.

I was the winner on the 7 1/2 3X Stetson. From the seller's listing:
"3x beaver qualityStetson Fedora hat Size 7 1/2 .
Has a Grograin Ribbing hat band , with an ecru satin lineing. Inside band it says 3x beaver quality Stetson John B Stetson Co. mode edge , The Haskins-Tanner Co.Gallipolis , Ohio which was the store that sold them , the original price tag is still inside.
This hat is in ex. cond. Very Very nice."

29d0_1.JPG
fb12_1.JPG

MattJH

One Too Many
carter said:
I was the winner on the 7 1/2 3X Stetson.

You got it at a steal! What do you do, stretch out your 7 1/2 hats to 7 5/8? Or are you closer to the 7 1/2 end of the 7 5/8 size? I'm closer to the 7 3/4 end, so 7 1/2 hats are typically not an option for me. Just curious what you do.

carter

I'll Lock Up
My lucky day.

Dumbjaw said:
You got it at a steal! What do you do, stretch out your 7 1/2 hats to 7 5/8? Or are you closer to the 7 1/2 end of the 7 5/8 size? I'm closer to the 7 3/4 end, so 7 1/2 hats are typically not an option for me. Just curious what you do.
I thought it would go a lot higher. [huh]
Depending on my haircut, sometimes I can wear a 7 1/2. However, with vintage hats, I usually stretch them over a block or use a hat jack. If that doesn't work, I take them to Jimmy Pierce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn