Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
My apologies to I believe MiamiBruno on this last second snag, but I've seen a few of these hats by this maker pop up before and I didnt want to lose out on this one. It was actually made in a shop in San Francisco, just about an hour south of where I live.

I've seen an ad as late as 1955 for Personality Exclusive hat stylists in a newspaper but im not sure how much longer it survived after that.

regardless it looks like a fantastic long hair finish in a great color combo, cant wait for it to arrive.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
OCMH, I am really liking the style myself. Love the velour and other less common finishes. Speaking of which, that one you just scored is sweet. The color of the felt is amazing. Hope it's as enjoyable in person as it looks like it will be.

40Cal

One Too Many
This was a "Buy it now" last week. In perfect shape. Not sure of the age.... early '40's ? Zephyr weight with vent holes to boot!
hats12515 002.jpg
hats12515 003.jpg
hats12515 004.jpg
hats12515 005.jpg

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Ahhh Horse, you're the one:rolleyes:

I knew it had to be someone on here I swooped in on. I promise if it ever ends up in the for sale section you can have it for your highest bid.

40. Cal that Zephyr weight is something else. The ribbon, the sweatband, the vent holes are just fantastic touches.

This will be my second journey into "The Fray"

40Cal

One Too Many
I knew it had to be someone on here I swooped in on. I promise if it ever ends up in the for sale section you can have it for your highest bid.

40. Cal that Zephyr weight is something else. The ribbon, the sweatband, the vent holes are just fantastic touches.

This will be my second journey into "The Fray"

That's a great hat OCMH! I don't have any hats that old.... but I'm lookin'! Love the embossed sweat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy