Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Stetson Twenty:
image.jpeg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
!ACHTUNG!

This joker

sold me three very nice panamas, WORTH EVERY PENNY... had they only been as described, they were described, as you see, as 7 3/8. They are, at best, snug 7 1/4.

As I expect these to go back up for sale as soon as the Dumb arse sod receives my return, I just wanted to give a shout (of warning) to all ya'll. VERY nice hats, if you are 7 1/4.

RB

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
!ACHTUNG!

This joker

sold me three very nice panamas, WORTH EVERY PENNY... had they only been as described, they were described, as you see, as 7 3/8. They are, at best, snug 7 1/4.

As I expect these to go back up for sale as soon as the Dumb arse sod receives my return, I just wanted to give a shout (of warning) to all ya'll. VERY nice hats, if you are 7 1/4.

RB
Please show us FIRST! Thank you.

I support your posting. I picked up a ratty beaten blue fedora in my size on the Bay as a project. Instead of a 7 3/8 it arrived a 7 3/4, clearly marked under the sweat. I cleaned it, reblocked it and returned it for a full refund (I ate my cake and had it tooo!!). I noticed the next week it was relisted again as a 7 3/8. I could only assume the seller is a moron.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here

...agreed, ergo the auction link.

I have so very many needing to be sold already that I don't need three more. Besides, I want to cost said moron ("Go raibh maith agat.", bb) some time, aggravation & money as he has me. The seller's fail is so egregious, it deserves punitive action, imo.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
...agreed, ergo the auction link.

I have so very many needing to be sold already that I don't need three more. Besides, I want to cost said moron ("Go raibh maith agat.", bb) some time, aggravation & money as he has me. The seller's fail is so egregious, it deserves punitive action, imo.
I understand you wanting to make him suffer...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner