Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
OK, I was the only bidder on this thing, so my first reaction is: Was there something I was missing that caused others not to bid on this? I think it's kinda cool, and a 50s Royal Deluxe for this price ain't bad. We shall see when it is delivered.
I saw and thought it was a cool hat at a great price but I thought the brim was just a little stingy for me. But I really was tempted. Looking forward to seeing it on you.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
I saw and thought it was a cool hat at a great price but I thought the brim was just a little stingy for me. But I really was tempted. Looking forward to seeing it on you.
Just followed the link, this is not the hat I was looking at. Much nicer brim. Good find. Interesting that there were two of these two tone hats on ebay this week.

who got the black Nutria Stetson ?

nice hat right there ... I would have bid hard if it wasn't black
Not me.....though I would have been all over it if it was my size.....kept thinking about it though and wondered how hard to re-size......but then I do not like to do that with those vintage hats unless they are basket cases....
M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran