Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic. I've saved a few of the shots for reference. You'll find that these go great with Oreos. ;)
KGrHqNhEE0hBdmRpzBNKFjqj2w0_3.jpg

KGrHqNlcE1FvETHkrBNJgTjV0_3.jpg

KGrHqRiE1KoI3y-mBNJWhEQ0_3.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Been waiting a long time for this. Finally going to see what Vita-Felt is all about. :)

The added bonus is that it is from Woodward & Lothrop ("Woodies") in D.C. where I grew up. ;)

Congrats! Was watching this one, but I have my eyes on a couple of other lids so I did not bid. Glad you got it. Should be even better in the flesh.

billyspew

One Too Many
Been waiting a long time for this. Finally going to see what Vita-Felt is all about. :)

The added bonus is that it is from Woodward & Lothrop ("Woodies") in D.C. where I grew up. ;)

Well done sir. I have two and love them both, they are distinctly different feels (one thick and luxuorious the other thin, stiff and supple), I would be interested to see what the experts opinion is on this.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
If the inside is as nice as the outside, it looks to be great.

I'm always puzzled why people won't spend another quarter, or take the five minutes to learn to insert flikr/photobucket pics, to display their product. Two more photos and the model name in the title probably would have driven that one higher.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Well done sir. I have two and love them both, they are distinctly different feels (one thick and luxuorious the other thin, stiff and supple), I would be interested to see what the experts opinion is on this.

Many thanks, Bill (and Delectans and Lefty) -- I look forward to comparing notes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou