Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I had considered it since it's my size, but I have the exact same one already and it looks like a replacement ribbon (it's not done the way Stetson did ribbons)... so when the price went too high for my taste, I backed off.

Interesting re the ribbon. The Whippet I recently bought from Josh has the exact ribbon design as this eBay one. This is the oldest of my Whippets so I wonder if Stetson made a change at some point.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I wanted to bid on the Stetson "Buffalo collection" Amish type hat, but missed it for reading a book to my son. I suppose there are worse reasons. ;)

Mystic

Practically Family
I wanted to bid on the Stetson "Buffalo collection" Amish type hat, but missed it for reading a book to my son. I suppose there are worse reasons. ;)

Shows you're not ready for Fedora Anonymous yet. Still can control your buying urges.....for the important stuff. :smile:

Oh, and what Alan said......

Walt

One of the Regulars

Whenever I find a hat that is located nearby I try to contact the seller and see if 1) I can get a pre-purchase look at it 2) try to haggle a good price outside of ebay. Just a thought.... ;)

As for value it is whatever it is 1) worth to you and 2) how much would you have to pay for it if bought elsewhere--that is can you get it cheaper somewhere else? Those are the two questions to answer.

If you wear the smaller hat sizes you are at an advantage to prices over us guys with the big heads. You have a larger selection and less competition. Yes, us fat heads (or at least speaking of myself) are jealous!

Miamibruno

One Too Many
I hope this works. Thanks for asking.

Adrian

8406360055_a0bf90d226_m.jpg

8407452116_9d57d074bf_m.jpg

8407452708_8789f7efca_m.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot