Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

MUAHAHAHA!

DH.jpg
DH2.jpg

Steinbockhase

Practically Family
Here is what I got today, the Fletchet (American made) I Won for 30 dollars I like the shape of the crown , it is in good shape.t
2c0ed7714b3e48adfa3e3f9a9b535c1c.png

The next is a Dobbs, got it because it was a Dobbs and I don’t have one
2a096d60f2a9cf01b87daa692f2fec00.png
I got that one for 25 dollars.

Both are very nice; especially that Flechet Pork Pie ... Walter White hat/had style :)

Last edited:

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
(sigh) Now I have to find two boxes.

This one's actually a bit too small. When I receive it, I'm going to clean it up and decide what to do with it. Stretch it, have it re-blocked, or perhaps sell it. However, I'm going to try to find a way to keep it.
I saw that one, and was frustrated it was way too small for me.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Well, you and I are the same size, so we'll see. I wasn't going to let it sit there for that price.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I thought of telling you about it, but I knew you already had one, and didn't think you wanted another. I did tell someone else, but he said he was running low on funds at that moment.
I thought of just posting a link to it, but then I remembered Brent saying that was a no-no, so I didn't. He was a small-arms instructor for 30 years, and looks even more intimidating with his new mustache...

I thought of telling you about it, but I knew you already had one, and didn't think you wanted another.

Uh, you new 'round here? [emoji1]

Glad you didn't post it, as well. As it was mis-categorized under "horse memorabilia," I was counting on that keeping the interest (and hence the price) down.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace