Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
very nice....

Film Noir said:
Hope this photo is good. Love this hat. It wasn't a steal but I've been looking for one for a long time:
154_5412.jpg
I believe I had a bid in on that one.....Congrats. :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
These just ended. I think there were four in all. Unfortunately they were all tiny (6-5/8 to 6-7/8), but they're very interesting, unusual hats.

Two were perforated, two were windowpane. I think either would be interesting to see in a modern custom

8451_1_sbl.jpg
8e57_1_sbl.jpg

c5b7_1_sbl.jpg
f937_1_sbl.jpg

c708_1_sbl.jpg
f7f2_1_sbl.jpg

780c_1_sbl.jpg
dc00_1_sbl.jpg

08c0_1_sbl.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Film Noir said:
Thanks bolthead. Hope you find another one to bid on. They're an interesting hat.
I already have a "Pocket" Borso, but it's not the same as the Rollup, but I'll find one. ;)

By the way.....that is a great looking Panama you just scored there Tinner.

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
Complete gamble on this one ... probably wool and too small ... but it sure looks pretty for $ 9.50

1c06_1.JPG

"This auction features a derby style hat that insider label states "FIELDCRAFT" "The Store for Men Marshall Field & Company Chicago" The inside band is marked "Marshall Field & Company" No size is listed, but the circumfence of the hat is just over 21" This hat is in good condition and comes in a "Champ Hats" box. Box is in fair/good condition."

Looks like a never-bashed fedora to me, but the image quality is a bit lacking.

We'll see!!!

tinmanzzz

A-List Customer

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
That almost needs a new thread tinmanz, "Dumbest eBay-ers Ever," or something to that effect.

I also need to keep my tongue in check before that seller turns up to be some other classy gent from the lounge who recognized your handle and did you well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou