Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineer Boots, Harness Boots...

Gav

Practically Family
I agree. I had wesco boss in 10d, the same size as my attractions and as I said earlier, they were painfully tight across the instep. Attractions are like slippers in comparison.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
My experience with Attractions is that they fit .5 larger than Brannock size. Aka size down. For reference, I'm 10 Brannock, 10 Converse All Stars, 10 WESCO, 9.5 White's, 9.5 Alden Barrie/Truebalance, 9.5 Attractions

Best fit once on, and sleekest looking last on the market IMO, but damn near impossible to get on and off, and the heel balance feels a bit off to me

belopsky

A-List Customer
I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots, I dont need boots.

Reactions: RJR

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Just scored a pair of 70's soft-toe Work America engineer boots on the Bay, and these awesome 50s Sears engineer boots:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

size 7D, for the low, low price of 150 big ones!

SoCalSoftailSlim

One of the Regulars
My Red Wing 2268s re-worked by Role Club. Brian replaced steel toe with celastic, woodsman heel a hair shorter than normal, relasted, resoled, new footbed, and brass roller buckles. They fit great and I think look pretty snappy for old dogs. :)

IMG_2318_zps2re8ww4m.jpg

IMG_2330_zps9xbc8bvn.jpg

IMG_2319_zpso5dcwmzg.jpg

Very nice!

Looking back at page 56...See what happened there, Bret? Boyo got his Road Champs and I forgot what we were talking about ;)
Plus that was 3 years ago...How am I supposed to remember that far back?
Where did those keys go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21