Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eric (Short Balding Guy)

gqmagic

One of the Regulars
So sorry to hear about your accident Eric. I wish you and your wife a speedy recovery.

I always enjoy your photos out in the beautiful settings you take them in. Looking forward to when you can resume taking them!

Alex

Practically Family
Eric,
I was floored when I read your post after finding out this news. I'm thankful to hear you and your wife have been recovering well so far. I wish you the best, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your awesome posts and hats!
Alex

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening Fedora Lounge folks. Again, thanks for your well wishes. I continue to be touched and honored by your posts. I have mised lots of things the last many weeks. Indeed I have missed sharing and contributing on the Fedora Lounge.

This will be my first post since the vehicle accident put me on a health vacation from the forum. I am finally back on my own feet. No chair, no crutches and just today hung up my cane! Today, I got to wear two of my prized VS fedoras. It is a real treat to wear a VS Silvermist Weston and a VS silverbelly Wanderer today.

IMG_5528-M.jpg

IMG_5533-M.jpg

Best wishes to all of you, Eric -

Best wishes, Eric -

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Eric good to see you posting. You are using your coaching background to good use in your recovery. I am sure you miss your coaching as much as wearing your favorite hats. Keep up the hard work it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails