Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esther Weis Millinery

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Super nice pictures and hats of course! I am perhaps just a few days away for my first custom made hat for ME! Esther made it exactly as I wanted it to be. The wait is almost over! And then we have one more from Alley Kat..(Tim)....

EstherWeis

Vendor
Nice, thanks for the new wallpapers[emoji12]
Some look witchie-witchy
Shall I park my broom?
Thank you Lennart.
Absolutely stunning, Esther! Although there needs to be a drink in that first picture ;)
Yes, pinot would have been great :)

Thank you!

Uhhh.
I die.
Fantastic results, E.
Don't die! We all love your hats too much ;)

But, thank you. I really appreciate your support and faith in me Harv.

Like I told her, if she didn't have the hatmaking talent she could make a fine income as a hat model.
:)
I'll do my best.

Wonderful, Esther! Very nice shots. Hope you had fun doing them.
It was super much fun. She's a great photographer.

And thanks :)

Extraordinary!!!

Congratulations. If those don't make you famous for your work, well... then you don't want to be famous.

Just beautiful.
Thank you Matt :)

Esther,

Your last hat, what a ribbon !! The colour, the bow !!!

All are beautiful and look great on you

Anyway I still believe that red and blue are the ones that better suit you !!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that ribbon is something. Pure silk grosgrain.
Thank you Rodolfo!
I appreciate!
They're all outstanding, but I really like that last hat, too.
Thanks! Stay tuned :)

They are all fantastic....The one I can't believe...Well, Red is a very dangerous color for a hat...Most of the time except for a beret or Santa Hat it can so easily come off costumey...
But this one is so hip, it looks like one no well dressed woman should be without....Simply stunning....and that last one is unisex, I'd love to have it myself...
Thank you for the kind words. Glad you like them.
Well, Harv has one coming soon in felt like the last one, it's a very versatile color.

I think the term you meant was wowza-wowza! The lady is a talent, ain't she!
Thank you Don!

You look amazing Esther, very nice photos.
Thank you Tim!

Esther; While your hats are fashionable and gorgeous, they do not hid the confidence that you exude in your portraits. Your hats do not require explanation, their style says it all. Congrats on your continued business success. Best wishes, Eric -
Wow! High praise. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it Eric.

Thank you.
"The Angels wanna wear my Red Hat."
They can't have it! ;)

Just pure style. What I really like about these photos is their apparent simplicity: I can't think of a better example of what color and design can do. Really smashing.
Aww! So sweet.
Thank you.
I'm a northern. Less is more, always.

Super nice pictures and hats of course! I am perhaps just a few days away for my first custom made hat for ME! Esther made it exactly as I wanted it to be. The wait is almost over! And then we have one more from Alley Kat..(Tim)....

Can't wait for you to see Cindy, the velour is superb. :)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4730_zpsqzkpyp0r.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4733_zpsrk5ur7if.jpg.html] [/URL]

I waited until Christmas to open this and see what a wonderful Fedora Esther made for me. Yes I will do more pictures tomorrow but I had to show this for now. She made an amazing life like flower for Daniel to wear on his Lapel...and it came in it's own hinged presentation box. And Esther put a card and a note to us in with this as well. LOVE you Esther!

The hat is so beautiful, beyond words to state how damned beautiful it is! And Esther put so much care to make this perfect. Perfect as to how she made it and perfect as to how I desired it to look.

We had a horrid week...both older "Mom's" that live with us had the ambulance take them to the hospital, Daniel fell and broke some of his ribs on this left side, our car had two flat tires, faucet in kitchen sink went out, washer machine hose broke off, and yes, it has all been a nightmare to cope with.....but.....

This Hat and the love that came with it from Esther....the smiles from Daniel...life is worth every single moment.

Thank you so dearly Esther. We sure love you so much. Thank you my dear.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4730_zpsqzkpyp0r.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4733_zpsrk5ur7if.jpg.html] [/URL]

I waited until Christmas to open this and see what a wonderful Fedora Esther made for me. Yes I will do more pictures tomorrow but I had to show this for now. She made an amazing life like flower for Daniel to wear on his Lapel...and it came in it's own hinged presentation box. And Esther put a card and a note to us in with this as well. LOVE you Esther!

The hat is so beautiful, beyond words to state how damned beautiful it is! And Esther put so much care to make this perfect. Perfect as to how she made it and perfect as to how I desired it to look.

We had a horrid week...both older "Mom's" that live with us had the ambulance take them to the hospital, Daniel fell and broke some of his ribs on this left side, our car had two flat tires, faucet in kitchen sink went out, washer machine hose broke off, and yes, it has all been a nightmare to cope with.....but.....

This Hat and the love that came with it from Esther....the smiles from Daniel...life is worth every single moment.

Gorgeous, hat.

Hope it augers a change in fortunes. Wish you all the best.

Last edited:

Great hat, Cindy.

Thoughts and prayers on your misfortunes. Hope Daniel and the moms are recuperating nicely.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

EstherWeis

Vendor

Hello Cindy,

I'm so glad! I wanted it to be extra christmassy. I know your struggle, and if I can help relieve it in any way I gladly do.

I'm in love with the quality of that felt. Such a bright, beautiful color.
I know every time you will put it on it make you smile. My turquoise is the same.

No need to thank me Cindy, you know that. But you are very very welcome!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
You are right Cindy, life is like sitting on a pineapple, painful but sweet. And your new hat is FAB-U-LOUS. Love it, love it, love it.
We dined out with friends yesterday, Christmas Day, there was a dozen of us in all, and everyone dressed in vintage style. I wore the straw hat that Esther made for me, it's an amazing texture, not quite felt like in appearance, but it doesn't have that fine mesh look of a straw either. It does, however, draw many a compliment. Esther made the brim just a tad bigger, it suits my larger head. I wore a shirt and bow tie made by Tina and a pair of cream baggy Oxford pants with two tone, ox blood & cream spectators to complete the look.
Hats 036.JPG

You are right Cindy, life is like sitting on a pineapple, painful but sweet. And your new hat is FAB-U-LOUS. Love it, love it, love it.
We dined out with friends yesterday, Christmas Day, there was a dozen of us in all, and everyone dressed in vintage style. I wore the straw hat that Esther made for me, it's an amazing texture, not quite felt like in appearance, but it doesn't have that fine mesh look of a straw either. It does, however, draw many a compliment. Esther made the brim just a tad bigger, it suits my larger head. I wore a shirt and bow tie made by Tina and a pair of cream baggy Oxford pants with two tone, ox blood & cream spectators to complete the look.
View attachment 63658
Your style is inspiring my friend! Love the hat, how about some detail pictures, it looks really special.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Love the hat, how about some detail pictures, it looks really special.
You are right, I should have posted some photos when I received it. At the time, Esther thought that maybe I was disappointed. I realise now, on reflection, that I didn't show the same excitement that I experienced with the first hat, a beautiful light blue felt. How remiss of me. Esther I really couldn't be more pleased, it's a beautiful work of art. Here's some detailed photos and in case you didn't see a close up of the felt, I've repeated a couple of them too.

hats 025.jpg

Esther-hat 001.JPG

You are right, I should have posted some photos when I received it. At the time, Esther thought that maybe I was disappointed. I realise now, on reflection, that I didn't show the same excitement that I experienced with the first hat, a beautiful light blue felt. How remiss of me. Esther I really couldn't be more pleased, it's a beautiful work of art. Here's some detailed photos and in case you didn't see a close up of the felt, I've repeated a couple of them too.

View attachment 63694
View attachment 63696
Those are truly exemplary hats. I love the ribbon treatment on the straw, nice little detail. As wonderful as I expected from Esther. Nice chrome yellow winged Wildcat shirt BTW!

RJR

View attachment 63694
View attachment 63696
Thanks for the detailed pics,Esther's work is outstanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran