Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

amador

A-List Customer
OK I'm running out of time, I have to go back to work. This is very entertaining. I have to asume the guise of an adult responsible authority figure. I have to take care of the sick lame and lazy 12 hours a day five days a week. I have to listen to everybody do nothing but complain and I don't know if I will be spending as much time doing this anymore. I will not be interested in todays temperature, what hat I am wearing or how I am dressed, Christmas is about a year from now, I have already posted pictures of my firearm, I have to stop drinking alcohol in order to stay sharp, I will not have time to think about how the Irish had an effect on the Mexican-American War, I will not search the internet for famous folks who wear hats, will not worry about the color of my hat it's rake tilt or bash, make extended commentary on medical practice in the Golden Age I will not compose tidious attempts at poetry or dress up real human stories in cynical noir vingtage clothing and so on, etc.

I have been waiting for the appropriate time to use this somewhere in the Lounge to no avail. Somehow now seems the appropriate time and place. Have fun kids.

6499399067_3419cf9dd8_z.jpg

I WILL BE TRYING TO REST AND SLEEP AND HAVE FEDORA DREAMS.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
OK I'm running out of time, I have to go back to work. This is very entertaining. I have to asume the guise of an adult responsible authority figure. I have to take care of the sick lame and lazy 12 hours a day five days a week. I have to listen to everybody do nothing but complain and I don't know if I will be spending as much time doing this anymore. I will not be interested in todays temperature, what hat I am wearing or how I am dressed, Christmas is about a year from now, I have already posted pictures of my firearm, I have to stop drinking alcohol in order to stay sharp, I will not have time to think about how the Irish had an effect on the Mexican-American War, I will not search the internet for famous folks who wear hats, will not worry about the color of my hat it's rake tilt or bash, make extended commentary on medical practice in the Golden Age I will not compose tidious attempts at poetry or dress up real human stories in cynical noir vingtage clothing and so on, etc.

I have been waiting for the appropriate time to use this somewhere in the Lounge to no avail. Somehow now seems the appropriate time and place. Have fun kids.

6499399067_3419cf9dd8_z.jpg

I WILL BE TRYING TO REST AND SLEEP AND HAVE FEDORA DREAMS.

Good luck and take care. But do stop back by the Lounge when you get a chance.

Kirk H.

P.S. is that a bullet hole at the bottom of the sign?

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
I'd like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year! [throws confetti] Here's hoping that 2012 is a great year for everyone!

6a00e5508f181588330148c7356acc970c-800wi

NewYear1.jpg

15174.jpg
<-----I feel like this guy after the holidays are over. lol

Justin B

One Too Many
Happy New Year to all the excessive (and aspiring) posters. I look forward to another year of chatting and getting to know everyone...and looks like I'll be meeting a few too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace