Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

That’s why he’s not wearing a hat!
Not in that photo, but...

NWwLdz6.jpg

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Left Facebook quite recently. Tried to delete, but it was so distracting I accidentally deactivated it. I'd have to sign back in to do it. Terrible website. These like buttons here that we click send info to Facebook as to what we're clicking on. Ugh. Yet, I still click them. Guess it's a habit I can't break. :confused:

...These like buttons here that we click send info to Facebook as to what we're clicking on. Ugh. Yet, I still click them. Guess it's a habit I can't break. :confused:
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but everything you/we do online is being monitored by someone somewhere. Information is gathered and shared, traded, or sold, and most of it is used to try to separate you from your money.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but everything you/we do online is being monitored by someone somewhere. Information is gathered and shared, traded, or sold, and most of it is used to try to separate you from your money.

Ha! Yeah, think I know that. It's just that I particularly dislike facebook the longer I was/am on it. Just don't like all of us being a commodity. The way of the world.

Ha! Yeah, think I know that. It's just that I particularly dislike facebook the longer I was/am on it. Just don't like all of us being a commodity. The way of the world.
The only reason I joined Farcebook in the first place was that my wife and a few friends really seemed to enjoy it, so I thought I'd find out for myself what all the fuss was about. I think it's handy for keeping in touch with family and friends "on the cheap", but any appeal beyond that is lost on me and I spend very little time there. If it disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't miss it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy