Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
You have it backward. :p
Oh, so you'd rather that the poor thing have to put make up on her legs due to the Nylon shortage? Have you any idea how difficult it is to draw straight seams with an eyebrow pencil?

(I suffered through six weeks of having to pencil in the stocking seams on the legs all seven of of the girls in the chorus of a WWII cabaret show that I produced (and directed and costumed...) about twenty years ago.

The sacrifices that one must make for art!

I've still got a sore spot on my right cheek...

Oh, so you'd rather that the poor thing have to put make up on her legs due to the Nylon shortage? Have you any idea how difficult it is to draw straight seams with an eyebrow pencil?

(I suffered through six weeks of having to pencil in the stocking seams on the legs all seven of of the girls in the chorus of a WWII cabaret show that I produced (and directed and costumed...) about twenty years ago.

The sacrifices that one must make for art!

I've still got a sore spot on my right cheek...

Oh gee!
Cry me a river. What a hard and grueling job. The line must have extended around the block. :rofl:

Once again time to check the standings.

1. Joao Encarnado (97)
2. The Dane (93)
3. Jamespowers (92)
4. 1mach1 (64)
5. Fedoracentric (62)
6. DH66 (52)
7. Splintercellsz (47)
8. Alanfgag (42)
9. V.C. Brunswick (40)
10. John Galt (38)

Forum statistics