Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Extreme Makeover Part II

varga49

One of the Regulars
This afternoon I received a welcomed package. My Adams Executive had arrived from Art's shop. Eventhough I saw the pictures Art posted last week, I was just blown away at the finished product in my hands. This hat was definately beat down when I got it last year. To look at it now I still see my old Adams Exec, But!! with a new lease on life! Turning the body inside out to reclaim it's original color,The stitching inside, the new ribbon, and binding (by the way Art, the ribbon color suits me perfectly! very distinct!) All impeccably done. I appreciate your work my friend! Thank You

img_1435.html

IMG_1426-vi.jpg

img_1426.html

IMG_1429-vi.jpg

down_on_the_farm

IMG_1435-vi.jpg

D. Hats

One of the Regulars
Renovation milagro !!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. This gives me hope. I have an old stetson playboy I bought (why I'm not exactly sure) the thing is trashed. Thinking there was no hope for it I've thrown it up on a shelf in a closet and forgotten about it.
Hey, I noticed in Art's final communication to you he uses the name "Doug", hmm.... reminds what the "D" stands for in my Moniker, D. Hats. Okay, I know it's not that clever, but I wanted to join the club in a hurry and that was the first thing that came to mind.

The hat looks very sharp! Enjoy showing it off !!! Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff