Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S AERO Highwayman, Size 42, black steerhide.

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Heavy, but not stiff; mid-weight steerhide. A generous size 42, would probably fit a slim 44. I bought this jacket direct from AERO. It was, according to their online description, a sales model, sent out to prospective customers in Europe to try on for fit. I’ve worn it perhaps five times in seven years. Lined with alpaca; storm cuffs; no cuts, stains, or tears. No inside pockets. It is too warm for most San Francisco weather, and, I’ve discovered I’m not a black leather jacket guy. Asking $350 US. I will ship to Europe, but shipping and any insurance are on the buyer.

Measurements are:
Shoulder-to-shoulder: 21”
Chest: 23”
Length, back: 24 ¾”
Sleeve, shoulder-to-cuff: 25”
Length, front: 22 ¼”

2216286370104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

2802452230104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

2709184880104585873S425x425Q85.jpg

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Aero Highwayman

C'mon, lads. The FL is the holy of holies for Aero jackets. This beauty cries out for wearing, having someone to step out on Saturday night in it, lean on the bar at the pub, feel the built-in swagger that goes with it. The poor thing is just gathering dust in the closet. Rescue it; give it the life it deserves--a blonde on the right, a redhead on the left, and brunette on the bike outside. (Man! I should write this stuff for a living!) I'm amenable to reason, if you've a reasonable offer. Talk to me, gents. :)

ron521

One of the Regulars
If the jacket was my size, I'd be all over it (or rather, I'd have it all over me). Sadly, the jacket and I are not matched with regard to size. Shame, as I enjoy wearing black leather.

tone12

New in Town
Hi Jack, new here but I might be interested.
Concerning the measurements, is the shoulder to shoulder straight across the back? Is the back length from the collar seam? How was the front measured? One last item, in the picture of the back, it looks like the yoke is sewn a bit crooked. Is that just the camera angle?

Edward

Bartender
Lovely jacket, I just don't have the scratch at the minute to even think about it. Whoever buys this will enjoy. Looks to me like it would be excellent for the sort of weather we have in the UK in November / late January / February.

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Hello, all:
Yes, Jaguar66, the jacket is sold. But, as with several others here at this forum, I found no way to edit my post after the three-day window, or I'd have done so and saved all of you some typing. Silliness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner