Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S : Akubra Fedora carbon grey size 61 (US 7 5/8)

Mr K

New in Town
Hello,

I sell this hat because I'ts a bit too large for my head (60 for me).
It's an Akubra Fedora, color carbon grey, size 61 (US 7 5/8 according to the Akubra sizing chart). It's not new, but it is a good hat and it is in correct condition (no spots, no snags). The sweatband is a bit wavy because I have put some leather pads under it to reduce the size. I guess it would take back its shape on a head at the right size.

I'd like €60/USD80 for this hat (shipping worldwide included, strong packing), trough Paypal or bank transfer as you wish. It's probably not good for selling, but I prefer prevent bad surprises and tell that as I live in France, custom charges could apply for a shipping outside Europe.

I hope this hat will make someone else as happy as me, I sell it only because I just received the same at my size ;)

Some pics :

ak5p.jpg

ak3e.jpg

ak4h.jpg

ak1h.jpg

ak2u.jpg

ak6y.jpg

Mr K

New in Town
Bonjour Topper2 :)
The name of this fedora is actually "Fedora" : if you look with attention on the last pic, you can read it on the front part of the sweatband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy